Building on the success of last year’s EGX Rezzed, Xbox will again be bringing a huge selection of playable ID@Xbox games to this year’s event. ID@Xbox enables qualified game developers of all sizes to unleash their creativity by self-publishing digital games on Xbox One and Windows 10.
Check out below for a full list of the ID@Xbox games available to play at the show:
- SUPERHOT, Superhot – a first-person shooter where time moves only when you move. With its mesmerising gameplay and unique, stylised graphics SUPERHOT aims to finally add something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. See the bullets crawling towards you as you carefully plan your steps and aim your gun. Enjoy the mayhem that is unleashed as you put that plan into motion. Dodge bullets and take out your enemies, one step at a time.
- Starbound, Chucklefish – a 2D multiplayer extraterrestrial sandbox adventure game. You’ve fled your home, only to find yourself lost in space with a damaged ship. Your only option is to beam down to the planet below to gather the resources you’ll need to repair your ship and set off to explore the vast, infinite universe…
- Worms WMD, Team 17 – a fresh look at 2D cartoon-inspired worm as well as gorgeous hand drawn landscapes. For the first time ever players will be able to use exciting new vehicles and even enter buildings which will add new strategic elements of gameplay to the traditional wormy warfare.
- Dovetail Games Flight School, Dovetail Games– Flight School gets you straight into the pilot seat with compelling, interactive missions and challenges that will get you flying like a veteran in no time.
- The Turing Test, Bulkhead Interactive – progress through a narrated story of introspection and morality whilst uncovering the hidden mysteries of Europa.
- Everspace, Rockfish Games – an action-focused space shooter combining modern roguelike elements with stunning visuals and a captivating non-linear story.
- Subnautica, Unknown Worlds Entertainment – an underwater open world adventure game. Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with resources, creatures, wonder and threats.
- Manuel Samuel, Perfectly Paranomal & Curve Studios – a brilliant premise, created with love, flair and a gleeful sense of humour which combines scripted events with emergent gameplay to create an adventure unlike any other.
- Kingdom, Noio and Licorice & Raw Fury – a 2D side-scrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic.
- Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island, Right Nice Games & Grip Games – sets two unlikely heroes on an adventure to prevent the villainous CRT from conquering their home and turning it into a wasteland.
- Super Dungeon Bros, Wired Productions & React Games – a rock themed, up to 4 player co-op, dungeon brawler where a band of mighty rock bros must navigate the fantasy realm of Rökheim and its hellish dungeons to seek out epic loot, fight hordes of evil undead and uncover the legends of long lost fabled Rock Stars!
- Coffin Dodgers, Milky Tea Studios & Wales Interactive – darkly comedic kart racer where you must pimp up your mobility scooter and take on the Grim Reaper and his Zombie army in a race for your soul.
- Raging Justice, Makin Games – a modern game born of a classic era. With online multiplayer, stylistic stop-motion effect HD graphics and bombastic soundtrack, Raging Justice doesn’t hold back.
- Gear Gauntlet, Drop Dead Interactive – a fun but rage-inducing 2D action arcade game from Drop Dead Interactive. Test your patience through ever more punishing gauntlets while boosting, teleporting, reversing and rotating to survive.
- Lumo, Rising Star Games – with over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of secrets to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery.
- Jump Stars, Pixel Blimp – Jump Stars is a game show that takes place in a rundown derelict television studio. Led by a deranged host, you and your friends take on the roles of the cube shaped contestants, taking part in the most dangerous and profoundly odd game show ever created.
- Aaero, Mad Fellows – a rhythm rail-shooter with stylised visuals, unique gameplay and an awesome licensed soundtrack.
- Soul Axiom, Wales Interactive – a first-person, story-driven adventure game, set in the beautiful, haunting cyber-world of Elysia.
- The Last Word, Fourth State – The Last Word is a 2D exploration game that takes place between the pages of a girl’s diary and an imaginary fantasy land. It sees players interacting with different words to solve puzzles and has a strong focus on narrative.
- Creature Battle Lab, Dojo-Arcade – jump into intense real time battles, taking place across a variety of hazardous arenas. Become the No.1 ranked creature trainer on the Major League Creature Battling™ circuit.
The ID@Xbox area can be found on the Xbox booth, alongside new blockbuster title, Quantum Break.
For more information on EGX Rezzed, please visit the website here.