From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, the direct sequel to 1988’s Wasteland, the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG.
Deck out your Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone and get ready for maximum destruction with the RPG-style character advancement and customization that made the first Wasteland so brutal. Save an ally from certain death or let them perish… the choice is yours, but so are the consequences.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don’t feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making… with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game’s events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Huge & Customizable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers’ appearance. Over 150 weapons. Over 80 hours of gameplay. No two players will have the same experience.
Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut is an updated and expanded version of the game for Xbox One. With a massive number of new additions and improvements, the Director’s Cut is the ultimate edition of Wasteland 2.
- Complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 game engine, featuring totally redone environment art and character models, and physically-based rendering for more natural light and shadowing.
- Quirks. This new set of personality traits and characteristics for your squad have both positive and negative qualities, giving you gameplay modifiers for a more unique experience and more replayability.
- Perks. New bonuses you to pick for your Ranger squad as they level up. Perks provide benefits depending on your characters’ skills, and can offer new abilities, better combat effectiveness, or mastery in overcoming challenges.
- Precision Strikes. This combat technique allows you to you target enemy body parts to inflict debilitating effects and injuries. Shoot an enemy in the leg to knock them over, fire on their arm to blow their weapon to bits, tear up their armor to leave them defenseless, or aim for the head to inflict critical damage.
- Expanded voice over. The Wasteland is full of unique characters, and with over 8,000 new recorded lines of voiced dialog, the Director’s Cut is more immersive and engaging than ever.