Guns, Gore and Cannoli is an over-the-top, comical, fast-paced action game with hand drawn graphics set in the Roaring Twenties. Meet Vinnie Cannoli, a hard-boiled gangster who comes to Thugtown, to find a goodfella who is gone missing. Nothing that can’t be solved with a kind word with the local gangsters though. Especially when you’re packing a Tommy gun and a double barrel shotgun to be a little more persuasive. There’s only one thing that’s holding him back… Every friggin’ lowlife in the city turned into a flesh-eating maniac. This is survival horror, wiseguy style… Capiche?
- Action-Packed Gameplay : Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed, completely over-the-top, platform game where you have to fight, shoot, blast and kick your way through a deeply engrossing story. Not only will you have to take on the undead, but also rivalling gangsters and government officials.
- Epic Gangster Story: Beneath the city overrun by zombies, there’s a dark story of conspiracy and betrayal. Unravel the sneaky mafia ways and government conspiracy while you try to look for your lost pal and for answers about the zombie-outbreak.
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2d graphics and animations: Step into the atmospherical, shady world built by HD hand-drawn 2d graphics. Experience fluid animations and cinematic style cut-scenes.
- Immersive World and Period: Despite Prohibition and the imminent Depression, people are ready to drink themselves to (un)dead. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the Prohibition era. The cars, the furniture, the Speakeasy clubs, the music and the weaponry reflect the turbulent days of the roaring twenties.
- Co-op mode: Partner up with friends and unravel the mystery together.
Get your copy now on the Xbox Store!