Vertex Pop just released We Are Doomed, a vibrant twin-stick shooter. Developed largely by one man, the game features both a waves mode (complete all 30 waves to win), and an endless mode to up the intensity. How long can you survive?
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for “just one more” game.
- A vibrant world of neon colours, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
- A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
We previewed the game with Mo Fikree of Vertex Pop on today’s stream. Click the image below to catch the replay. Buy it now on Xbox One!