Worms™ Battlegrounds brings friends and families together in the noble pursuit of self‐improvement, world domination and exploding sheep. Worms™ Battlegrounds is the biggest and best Worms™ game to date – more worms, larger landscapes, more dynamic water, more weapons and more customisation items than ever before. It features beautiful high definition 3D visuals (but still retains the classic 2D gameplay) with new lighting effects, new features to help users interact socially, exciting additions to improve the single player experience, and more of everything a Worms fan could want. Form Clans, Take On The World Join together with friends and other Worms™ Battlegrounds players to form a fearsome team; name your clan, design your own emblem, promote other players to act as leaders and officers. Enter your clan into the league and fight together to make your mark on the leaderboards. Nobody wants an empty trophy cabinet! Slick Single Player Gameplay Too Story Mode’ adds a ton of variety by introducing physics based contraptions for the first time ever. A plethora of interesting machinery spices up the gameplay, and makes solo Worms™ much more fun! The single‐player game isn’t only about dealing death and destruction, it’s also about negotiating tricky swinging rope bridges and rescuing friendlies from death defying traps! The player spends much more time playing, and much less time waiting for their A.I. opponent to take a shot.
Worms™ Battlegrounds is the most fully featured version of Worms™ yet!
- Using the Game DVR have some of your greatest moments captured and stored for other to see or simply for you to relive the epic carnage you’ve caused.
- Clan Support
- Multiplayer Clan Leagues
- Clan Emblem Editor
- Companion website
- Day to Night Lighting Transitions
- Physics Based ‘Contraptions’
- Landscape Editor
- Over 200 individual customisation items for the worms
- 65 Weapons and Utilities including 10 outrageous new items: Mega Mortar, Gravedigger, Winged Monkey, Oxygen, Worm Charm, Bovine Blitz, Whoopsie Cushion, Teleport Raygun, Aqua Pack and The Equiliser
- 4 Improved Worm Classes including new special abilities
- 5 Environments: Inca, Viking, Feudal Japan, Industrial Revolution and Prehistoric
- Multiplayer Deathmatch and Fort modes
- 25 Single Player story missions
- 10 ‘Worm‐Ops’ time attack missions
- The fastest times set on Worm Ops’ missions are recorded and can be viewed from the leaderboards
- 30% Larger Landscapes